NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal ChitChat Thread: refund to buyer if i have i negative amount in paypal acount -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: refund to buyer if i have i negative amount in paypal acount
bethnlukas
New User

refund to buyer if i have i negative amount in paypal acount
Sent: 12-26-2008 01:31

Here's the situation, I sent an item to a guy in the States, on December 12, he has not received the item yet. Today he opened a claim against me that the item never arrived. I don't mind refunding him but I have a negative paypal account balance and i deleted my credit card info off paypal and have since opened another bank account. I am currently in a dispute with paypal for sellers fees that i believe i was charged double for so i changed and deleted my info. I do not want to be robbed of my money when i know I'm right. Anyways if i agree to the refund what happens in this situation??? And another thing if i deleted my credit card info off paypal, can they still access it. I know that it would be illegal for them to do so but can they??? I also contacted my credit card company and told then i lost the card and they are going to issue me a new card. Will my card be given a new number or what???? I would appreciate any feed back you can provide. Thanks so much in advance:)

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.2635 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software