NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal ChitChat Thread: Help! With Cancelling Paypal Account -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: Help! With Cancelling Paypal Account
bizopps
New User

Help! With Cancelling Paypal Account
Sent: 08-27-2008 21:14

The best thing you can do is contact Paypal Customer Service and ask them to help you, also you can contact Ebay Customer Service, I hope that helps!

tutul95
New User

Sent: 07-19-2008 22:23

Probably you can't,cause eBay is very much related to PayPal,and as you've sold your item and buyer paid for it you have no other option than to ship it to buyer's address.As bidding and winning is a contract to pay for buyers,you are also bounded to ship it after being paid according to eBay policies and TOS unless sudden unavoidable incident happens for example.you've lost your item or it's accidentally damaged or stolen from you.First you've to convince the buyer about the cause for not willing to ship it..some buyers take biddings very seriously and they can even want extra compensation from sellers after full refund for the non-shipped item,as he has been watching your item all along thru its auction period and he might skipped other similar item as he had won that of yours.So it's very much likely that you'll be reported to eBay trust and safety board or customer care.
If you request your bank or credit card company to return you the money you spend for the item,your PayPal acc will be frozen as your credit card is linked to your PayPal acc and you need to wait for default 180 days or try resolve the steps PayPal wants you from to get back your acc to full status.
You can close your PayPal acc at any time,that's allowed if it's not frozen or with negative balance and you'll be sent check from paypal with the balance you had while canceling excluding transition fees etc,to your registration mailing address.

Moomoo
New User

Sent: 07-18-2008 14:32

I made a new account about a week or two ago so that I could sell something on eBay, but after reading the stuff on this site I don't want that account at all. I added one of my credit cards to the account and I already sold my stuff on eBay. So now I want to know how I can get the money from the sale onto my credit card so I can just cancel my PayPal account and send the person their stuff.
I'm sorry if this is a terribly stupid question, I'm just really nervous about it right now so if it says something about it on the PayPal site I could've totally missed it.

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102967
This page was built together in: 0.4232 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software