NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal Other Companies - Alternatives Thread: PTRPay.com -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: PTRPay.com
<Prabhu Raj>
Not Registered

PTRPay.com
Sent: 11-01-2005 10:15

Quote:
Algernon,

# 1 they are NOT solarpay scripts. I have a set of those too - looked them over and canned them for security issues. This script is NOT solarpay or even remotely related to solarpay. This IS the exact script paypal uses and can be upgraded to the SAME script they use. I am currently looking into the debit card options I will be providing. II have contacted mastercard directly and am waiting on a callback from the sales guy there. I think that is the hardest part - wait for a callback, wait in line WAIT WAIT WAIT lol but until I know what options I have I cannot get the debit card in place. I want to offer the lowest fees for members and good service - getting all that set up takes time. Right now the script is up & working well. People are joining. Awareness is the main tool. People just need to be aware there are other options.

For instance someone emailed me and asked about chargebacks and seller protection. As the script is right now - chargebacks can be done but it is very difficult - thus making the buyer very aware that they are ordering something and it will be a pain to do a chargeback. I have seller protection tools in place and only legitimate requests will be honored. I hope to eliminate those scam buyers. We have all had them - they tick us off every way to Sunday yet we typically get the "I'm sorry but yada yada yada" story from auction houses and paypal right? Not with ptrpay. Since the site is a "one man show" so to speak all resolutions must pass through me before being approved or denied. And trust me when I say I WILL be much more thorough in these matters and scam buyers will have to jump through hoops to try to scam sellers. I do not care how pissed they get. I am SICK of people bidding on stuff, paying for it then me delivering the item and they think they can do a chargeback or file a paypal grumble and get the cash AND the ad. Sorry folks but those days are OVER. Like I said the site is still under html construction - but the script works fine and has plenty of protections built into it.

Dear PTRPay admin,
I dont know where you are getting your script from but i can assure you that you are using a modified version of the solar pay script. There are just a few who sells payment processor script.
1. www.alstrasoft.com
2. www.e-topbiz.com
3. www.wonderpoint.com
4. plx solarpay script (dont know the URL)
5. www.dieselscripts.com
and a few others.

To the best of my knowledge the Alstrasoft EPay Pro is the best modified version of the solarpay script and costs $240. but it can be found on various warez sites. i would not recommend the downloaded script from wares sites coz it has some call homes function that tells the author where the script has been installed.

Even the so called nulled ones also has this function but it nulled only in the name.

the only true type payment processor script available is cusell available at www.cusell.com and a complete script costs $3000. and dont try to find this script on warez coz u wont find it. If you are prepared to spend 3000 USD then you can run your very own payment processor like paypal. or else if you got the script varying from 1.95 USD to 300 USD it is surely solarpay script.

Dont let anyone fool you or make a fool out of you with the original solarpay script coz it is a opensource software and is a freeware. Unfortunately only a few has downloaded that when the solarpay existed but now there is a demand and ppl are modifying that script and selling it as their own.

If you want to run your very own payment processor site then i would recommend Alstrasoft epay pro. You can surely pay 240 USD for that coz thay have fixed numerous bugs with solar pay script and added many features to it.

Remember this You will get only what you pay for.

Regards
Prabhu Raj
prabhraj@gmail.com

<andre>
Not Registered

PTRPay.com
Sent: 10-14-2005 07:32

<infoman>,
Sure it is a solarpay-script... even the very old one !! The one with the mistakes in the % affiliates can earn, with checks who can be entered in the system and directly be withdrawel by the funding member and so on... too many bugs in it... u need strong poison, lot of time and lot of $ to kill all the bugs and make it decent... I work already more than 1 year to modify that script... i should directly made one from scratch... should have taken less time to make it decent...

My 2 cents

<infoman>
Not Registered

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-22-2005 22:08

Quote:
ptrpayadmin,

slapped it on the script which I purchased form a reputable place and it was not cheap. I have had th script for a while - matter of fact I need to update it while I am thinking about it - but I promise you it is NOT solarpay.

You state that you got the script from a reputable place and that it isnt a solarpay script. So my question is what is the name of the script and from where did you obtain it from?

<my2cents>
Not Registered

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-22-2005 22:03

Actually PTRPay.com is using a modified version of the solarpay script. I know this because a client of mind purchased solarpay script and the modifed clone version that PTRPay.com uses because they wanted to start a store value type site.

Both scripts use the same code. And it's not the same script that paypal uses. Just the layout (template) is similar to paypal.

I wouldn't use this script because there are so many security holes than swiss cheese and it would cost $1000's to repair the script to make it safe enough to use for financial tranactions. My client paid less than $20 for both scripts from 2 different ebay sellers. So you get what you paid for.

- Mary Marcum
http://www.surfsupnet.com

ptrpayadmin
New User

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-20-2005 22:40

<>,

He is a she - :)

<>
Not Registered

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-20-2005 22:33

He has been nothing but helpful for myself!!! I am very excited to use PTRPAY, and I actually(for once have a good felling about this

ptrpayadmin
New User

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-20-2005 22:15

ptrpayadmin,

Confused, why does everyone think that all the new pay processors must be running solarpay scripts? I grabbed a preformed template, slapped it on the script which I purchased form a reputable place and it was not cheap. I have had the script for a while - matter of fact I need to update it while I am thinking about it - but I promise you it is NOT solarpay. Solarpay functions like stormpay and I was not impressed with those scripts at all. Yeah I bought them just like many others. I even installed them on a test site so I could see how they work. I was not impressed with the insecurity of those scripts nor was I impressed with the lack of support they offered.

I am STILL waiting on a return email for a list of questions I emailed them about that script - over 2 years ago. That should tell you how good solarpay is. With these scripts I email and typically within the hour I have a response back.

ptrpayadmin
New User

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-20-2005 22:10

Algernon,

# 1 they are NOT solarpay scripts. I have a set of those too - looked them over and canned them for security issues. This script is NOT solarpay or even remotely related to solarpay. This IS the exact script paypal uses and can be upgraded to the SAME script they use. I am currently looking into the debit card options I will be providing. II have contacted mastercard directly and am waiting on a callback from the sales guy there. I think that is the hardest part - wait for a callback, wait in line WAIT WAIT WAIT lol but until I know what options I have I cannot get the debit card in place. I want to offer the lowest fees for members and good service - getting all that set up takes time. Right now the script is up & working well. People are joining. Awareness is the main tool. People just need to be aware there are other options.

For instance someone emailed me and asked about chargebacks and seller protection. As the script is right now - chargebacks can be done but it is very difficult - thus making the buyer very aware that they are ordering something and it will be a pain to do a chargeback. I have seller protection tools in place and only legitimate requests will be honored. I hope to eliminate those scam buyers. We have all had them - they tick us off every way to Sunday yet we typically get the "I'm sorry but yada yada yada" story from auction houses and paypal right? Not with ptrpay. Since the site is a "one man show" so to speak all resolutions must pass through me before being approved or denied. And trust me when I say I WILL be much more thorough in these matters and scam buyers will have to jump through hoops to try to scam sellers. I do not care how pissed they get. I am SICK of people bidding on stuff, paying for it then me delivering the item and they think they can do a chargeback or file a paypal grumble and get the cash AND the ad. Sorry folks but those days are OVER. Like I said the site is still under html construction - but the script works fine and has plenty of protections built into it.

Algernon
Big BOSS

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-16-2005 23:58

Quote:
... have been scammed one too many times...
If you paid for the Solarpay script you're running at ptrpay.com you got scammed again. I wish I had a nickel for every starry eyed dreamer that posted here, boldly announcing they had opened a pay service using that Solarpay script. I hate to break it to you this way but you're kicking a deadhorse.

"Admin Disclaimer: This User spends most of his time here relentlessly defending PayPal."

ptrpayadmin
New User

PTRPay.com
Sent: 06-16-2005 11:59

Sick of paypal? I have opened this so ptr sites can trade for their ads safely without fear of being canned. It is not a paypal clone - it is a site that simply offers people other options besides paypal and the best part is that it is not owned by a huge facelss corporation I own it and I will help resolve any conflicts I possibly can without suspending people for no reason. The site is still under construction - but it is up and functional and I look forward to any comments on improving it for you.

Like you I have been scammed one too many times by paypal and am sick of it. There has to be a better way all we have to do is work together to make it happen. I look forward to working with you :)

Statistics

Currently Online: 5 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102968
This page was built together in: 0.5355 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software