NoPaypal
You are not logged in! [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
NoPaypal » Other Companies - Alternatives » Thread: WE CAN OPEN ANONYMOUS PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR ANYONE -- Page 1 | Jump To: 

Sender Message
Thread: WE CAN OPEN ANONYMOUS PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR ANYONE
Lizbeth
Message Maniac

WE CAN OPEN ANONYMOUS PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR ANYONE
Sent: 02-04-2005 11:02

PaypalSucks, I am flabbergasted to think anyone falls for these scams, but they must or the scams wouldn't continue. The word is that on any given day there are two or three people sitting in hotel lobbies in Europe, waiting for their Russian e-mail "buddies" to meet them. Needless to say, they all go home alone.

PaypalSucks
Administrator

Sent: 02-04-2005 10:58

Folks, this has scam written all over it! You have to be more diligent and skeptical!

Also, the posts are coming from Germany, and both the original poster and the "boy is it great" come from the same ISP in Germany. But even without that information, you should be able to spot this as a scam.

Time to toughen up people! There are MILLIONS of criminals out there just waiting to club you on the head and take your money. If you don't believe that, you are living in a dream world and have a big target on your forehead.

<Ian>
Not Registered

Sent: 02-03-2005 17:04

hi! can you contact me at ian@tradewayinc.com how you can do this please? thanks!

Ian

PanamaJack
New User

Sent: 01-03-2005 05:50

I am back from the holidays and helped now 5 people to get their anonymous accounts and all them are very surprised how easy is it to set up these class of accounts. You can reach me now 24 Hrs. a day.
YOU ARE WELCOME.

<SovUsA>
Not Registered

Sent: 12-23-2004 05:44

Hey PanamaJ,
thankĀ“s a lot for the detailed infoĀ“s. I will come into business, wow what a fantastic system. ItĀ“s completely new and easy to run.

PanamaJack
New User

Sent: 12-22-2004 04:55

<.kidding?>,
You can be sure that we are working successfull with our system. We are not transferring funds to another system, the money does staying into the same. We are also not doubling work, doing frauds,... Our system ensures people to stay anonymously and that we can prove. Our information is directed to someone who need to have full secrecy and anonymousity.
We are open to discuss it here, thank you.

<.kidding?>
Not Registered

Sent: 12-21-2004 04:06

PanamaJack,
You will find many systems that offer anonymity of transactions. However if you need to fund an account to transfer it to another system, then you are just doubling up on work, fraud and everything else that is wrong with hotmail account owning payment systems.

As for information, I would suggest people contact PayPal in regards to anonymous accounts and avoid paying a fee to some person, whos information may come back and sting you in the a** at a later stage.

PanamaJack
New User

Sent: 12-21-2004 02:57

Hi,
We become recently as a member and we are wondering about some people who tried to get some Visa cards, other type of debit cards, who are seking for another payment processors than Paypal, etc.....
We have found an solution for all that. All what you need is a funded egold Account, thatĀ“s all. This message is for all those who are looking to stay completely anonymous in order to receive payments at their Paypal accounts, please note that this information provided isnĀ“t free of charge. We expect to receive serious enquiries only, thanks.
For all those who expect that this offer would be a scam or lie,......nothing of that due that we are working on the same way and we can prove what we say.

Merry christmas and a happy new year.

Statistics

Currently Online: 4 Guests Most ever: 152
Total number of messages: 78437
Total number of topics: 31645
Total number of registered users: 102968
This page was built together in: 0.6092 seconds

Make Your Own Website

Credit Card Processing

New PayPal Forums

PayPal Alternative

Free Shopping Cart Software